Sponsor Sustainable San Mateo County’s 20th Annual Awards Dinner and our activities throughout the year!
On April 4, 2019, Sustainable San Mateo County (SSMC) will honor sustainability leaders who have made significant progress in protecting our people and planet through their work with local organizations, businesses and government. Join 300-plus attendees in recognizing these award winners by sponsoring our Awards Dinner at levels ranging from a $500 Friend to a $20,000 20th Anniversary Hero.
To become a sponsor, or for more information, please email us at: advocate@sustainablessanmateo.
You can also buy a named table at the Awards Dinner with 10 seats for $1,250.
Sponsorship opportunities are:
- $20,000 Anniversary Hero: All Champion benefits, plus:
- Special recognition for supporting our new Sustainability Ideas Bank (a repository of sustainability solutions that local cities, towns and organizations can adopt to accelerate sustainability)
- Full-page ad prominently displayed in color on the inside front cover of the Awards Dinner program
- Signage at the Awards dinner
- $10,000 Champion: One Table (10 tickets), full-page ad in the program, named table at the Awards Dinner, display table for promotional materials at all Indicators events and special recognition from the podium
- $5,000 Benefactor: 6 tickets, full-page ad in the program and recognition from the podium at the Awards Dinner
- $2,500 Supporter: 4 tickets and a half-page ad in the program
- $1,000 Sponsor: 2 tickets and a quarter-page ad in the program
- $500 Friend: 2 tickets and a mention in the program
Please Note: You can also buy advertising space in our Awards program for prices ranging from $200 (quarter-page ads) to $750 (full-page ads). Contact us for more information and details about the various options at email@example.com with “Sponsor” in the subject line.
SUMMARY TABLE: Sponsorship Opportunities at a Glance
For full details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org