We host events each year to share updates to the indicators report and fresh content on our Key Indicator for the year. Each event focuses on a topic within our key indicator and features local expert speakers.
Thursday, November 1st, 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
Oracle Conference Center
350 Oracle Parkway, Redwood Shores, CA 94065
Locals are making an impact on climate change through thoughtful design and management of the natural and built environment. Hear from experts on cutting-edge building management techniques, regenerative farming and ranching practices, and forward thinking transportation goals.
- George Denise, FMA, RPA, BOMI-HP, LEED Accredited Professional; Former Director of Operations-Oracle RWS, Director of Sustainability – Oracle HQ
- Francisco Ruiz, MBA, CMVP, BOMI-HP, Sr. Real Estate and Facilities Technologies Program Manager
Transportation & Housing Nexus
- Chris Lepe, Senior Community Planner, Silicon Valley, Transform
Land & Food
- Wendy Millet, Director, TomKat Ranch
- 11:30 am – Registration, lunch, networking, and exhibitors
- 12:00 pm – Indicators Report updates
- 12:30 pm – Presentations and Q&A
- 2:00 pm – Conclusion
Registration is closed.
Special thanks to our generous event sponsors:
Is your organization interested in sponsorship? Contact us!
Learn more about our event partners:
Thanks to our Indicators Report Sponsors for making this program possible:
Platinum: County of San Mateo, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Belmont, Brisbane, Menlo Park, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Gold: Colma, Foster City, Portola Valley, Redwood City
Silver: Atherton, Burlingame, Half Moon Bay, Hillsborough, Pacifica